Renewal of Validity Term
If your vehicle has passed the inspection, present the necessary documents to the Renewal Inspection reception counter, and receive a new motor vehicle inspection certificate and an inspection sticker.
Please present the following documents to the Renewal Inspection reception counter.
1. Motor Vehicle Inspection Certificate
2. Motor Vehicle Tax Payment Certificate
3. Records of Periodic Checks, Maintenance and Repairs
4. Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance (Benefit Association) Certificate
5. Motor Vehicle Weight Tax Payment Slip and Stamp
6. Renewal Inspection Application Form
7. Vehicle Inspection Result Slip, Service Charge Payment Slip and Stamp
A new motor vehicle inspection certificate and an inspection sticker will be issued. Confirm that they are correct, and place the new sticker on the upper-middle part of your vehicle's windshield.
Please take off the old sticker.